Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cross Your Fingers


Here is a sneak peak at our opening tonight...
I have to say that the more I do this, the better I get at it. I am done early today and I sit here waiting for Fed Ex, who is supposed to bring me my pedestals for the sculptures. The shipment is supposed to be here by three o'clock. The lady over the phone said that they should be here by three, or earlier, unless there is some kind of a natural disaster that might keep Fed Ex from being here on time. So... since Gap closing and Taylor Lautner are trending on Yahoo news right now, I doubt there has been any kind of a natural disaster from here to the state of Colorado. Well, that is the only thing holding me back from opening the doors early for the opening... so cross your fingers and hope for a Fed Ex truck in the next hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment