Monday, April 30, 2012

Surprise!


I haven't written in so long the whole blogging format has changed on me. I've haven't been too busy to write, I've just been living life without stopping to think too much... Well, now that I have to sit my butt down a bit longer each day due to the little human growing inside, I thought, what better way to spend my time than share this experience. Yes, I'm pregnant... with a boy... or a girl...?? We'd like to keep it a surprise, so I'll let you know as soon as I find out... Some say I'm crazy for waiting and some admire it but waiting to find out adds to the excitement of bringing home a little one. Right now, the thought of having a little baby at home seems surreal but as I begin to feel little thumps of hands and feet in my belly, it gets more real each day. So, I will be sharing this experience as the days and months go by and I hope that by doing that, I can make the most of these amazing moments in my life.
As I go through the experience of becoming a mommy, the gallery will be getting ready for our upcoming Mother's Day show in May and I will post news up as we get closer.

2 comments:

  1. OMGGG what a lovely surprise!!!! Congrats! I wish you have a happy, healthy and easy pregnancy...how exciting to keep the sex of the bundle of joy a secret! When is the due date??

    ReplyDelete