Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Life

Kris Kan
So being that my wedding was almost two weeks ago, I am on my honeymoon now, which is why I haven't been posting. My life has been a series of events... exciting events, sad events, and unforgettable events for the past few weeks... and, now, I am traveling around Europe with my husband and a camera... what could be better?
Having moved through London, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, and now, here in Italy in just a few days, I am literally in heaven. Not to say that I don't miss my bed at home sometimes, but having gotten married, my bed at my previous home doesn't exist anymore. Now, it's time to make a new bed in a new home, which excites and scares me at the same time.
At this moment, I couldn't ask for more from my life. I have everything I need here with me and so much more that exists for me no matter what home I go back to. I have left the life I used to lead... my bed, my presence in the family home, my finished laundry, my cooked meals, my dusted room, and so much more I will soon begin to realize each day. I am moving towards a new life... a separate life, a private life, a life of companionship, a life of mutual respect, love, and new creations... I will be starting a new family... a new branch...
The unexplainable feelings I used to have are not unexplainable anymore... I can explain them by these few simple words: "A new life with new beginnings..."

1 comment: