Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Lucky & Blessed


Kris Kan

The day has come and gone... We waited so long for July 2nd, 2011 and, now, the day has come and gone...
It was exactly how I had pictured it... the people, music, flowers, food, dresses, and... husband... it was perfect! The one thing I can recall from my wedding day was someone saying to me "Don't worry about anything... Just enjoy right now... this is your wedding day... just enjoy now!" While hearing it, I didn't think much of it but as people began to leave and the place emptied, I thought, "Wow... now, I know exactly what he meant..." I don't believe those words can be understood and taken in until your day has come and gone. If it hasn't and when the time comes, please don't worry about anything... just enjoy your day and your moment!
I'd like to take a moment and thank the few special friends who have helped me make this day special and perfect. Thank you to Kris Kan for capturing the moments, Christine, from Fancy That events, for making sure everything went as planned, Eric for putting in so much effort in trying to make my day special through his lens, and all the others who brought in their talents and skills. A special thank you to my family, of course, my bridesmaids, ushers, ring boy, the cutest little flower girls, the best man and his wifey, and... to my sister for being just that, my sister... I love you and thank you... You were my right hand in this and I can't imagine doing it alone. Lastly, a thank you to my husband, Armen, for making my dreams come true.
After the wedding, someone asked me, "Did everything turn out exactly how you planned it?" I thought about it for a second and said, "Nope... everything turned out exactly how I dreamt it..." Thank you to who ever is watching over me... I'm lucky and blessed!

If you'd like to see more pictures from the special day, check out Kris's blog at kriskanblog.com or Christine's blog at fancythatevents.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Everything was like a dream, the flowers , chandeliers, the singers, im so happy for u guys. Wishing u all the happiness and success together. Enjoy the honeymoon we will party again when u guys come back :) love, Ramelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Perfection. You deserve all that and more. Love you and Armen very much. I know you guys are going to have a beautiful life together.
    Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm getting gose bumps just reading this! If there is one person who deserves to have a wedding they've dreamt of, that definitely would be you! I'm so happy for you Iren jan. Enjoy Europe, can't wait to see you when you get back... Love always Tina & baby Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you so much. Most amazing bride & wedding ever. You and Armen are the cutest, i love you guys.Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon. miss you xx
    Sharis (best bridesmaid!)

    ReplyDelete