Friday, July 15, 2011

What More Can I Ask For?...



It's been a while... but I'm finally back here, where my old world is, and it's just how I left it...
Here's a recap of what I've encountered in the last 30 days...


London, England... what more can I say?


Amsterdam, Holland and its unusually slanted buildings and Inception-like bridges...


Germany and its greenery...


Venice, Italy and its indescribable beauty...

Of course, Italy's historical beauty with a blend of undeniable fashion...


The Leaning Tower of Pisa... it was the one sight that made me catch my breath...

Carcassone, Italy and its castles and fortified city...

Italian wood-fired pizza...

Barcelona, Spain and its crowded, topless beaches...


And, last but not least, the one thing I was waiting to go back to...

Looking back on the last 30 days, I have witnessed so much history, beauty, inspiration, love, and love again... what more can I ask for?...

No comments:

Post a Comment