Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today...




Yesterday, my sister asked, "I've been checking your blog... what happened? You haven't posted anything for two days." I looked back at her and said, "I don't know... I haven't had it..." So, yes, the reason why I haven't been posting everyday is because I haven't had it... My head has been consumed with so many things on my "To Do" list that I haven't had it. But, today... today is a special day and, today, I have it...

I had a dream... I had a dream that I woke up in the morning, put a white dress on, and went to the church to get married... Then, I woke up and realized that I did get up, put a white dress on, went to the church, and got married. Today, I got married! Today is also my husband's birthday... it was an unforgettable birthday!

Today, I went from being a Ms. to a Mrs... and I feel... protected. It's the only word I can use to describe having Armen in my life and, now, as my husband...

We have a song... I actually sang this song for Armen and recorded it on a cd for him about 8 years ago... And, today, as I listen to this song, my heart is filled with happiness and my eyes filled with tears...

Happy Birthday to my "husband"! You are all that is good in my life and I am so lucky to be your wife, today...


"Cuz I miss you body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away, and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today... Cuz I love you, whether it's wrong or right... Though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side." Daniel Beddingfield

1 comment:

  1. OMGGG Iren- congrats!!! i wish you and Armen a lifetime of happiness. I wish the sparkle in your eyes never dim and that you grow together and protect each other!

    ReplyDelete