Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life Happens... Another Everyday...

"Peacocks" Tierra Del Sol Student

Today I found out that a friend's mom is in the hospital, on life support... With all that's going on these days, I haven't been smiling much... I've been very... neutral... i guess... The odd thing is that, lately, when I start crying, I can't stop... but...
I stop to realize that this has to be the happiest time in my life and... I smile... because it is... it's just not how I had pictured it, but life is like that... it can't always be planned and is never perfect...
No matter what's going on with the world around me, I stop to realize that I'm lucky to be here today. I'm grateful for everything, good or bad... and I stop to realize that this is life... and life happens...
So... this being the most grateful and happiest time of my life, I'd like to share it with you by starting another year of blogging everyday. I am going to do this and pressure myself at this, very hectic, time in my life so that I can stay sane, happy, and remember, everyday, why I'm lucky, no matter how life happens...

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnlennon137162.html#ixzz1PUqnXjEH

No comments:

Post a Comment