Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shades of Grey...

Kris Kan

As I try to settle into my house and my new life, I lose focus at times. I realize that I lose focus because I pause to think about what I want to do next... and how I want to do it...
And, as days go by, you realize that your marriage becomes what is in the books... the moments your parents had when you were little... the moments when your mom would curse at your dad under her breath, the moments of annoyance, the moments of wanting to pull your hair out and scream at the top of your lungs... but there are also those moments of waking up next to someone who adores you, eating cereal together before going to work, and waiting for the moment they come home each day. So, I take it one day at a time as I try to regain my focus on my life and everything it consists of these days...
And, as the days go by, I realize that even though life is clearer when it's black and white, there are always shades of grey, the areas that lose focus, and, it's okay to have those shades of grey because it's what completes the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment