Friday, August 26, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

Tierra Del Sol Student

I read on Yahoo today that writing is one way to keep your mind healthy:

"To banish worries, put stressors on paper. Writing them down and stashing the note in a "worry jar" (or a drawer) makes it easier to compartmentalize and move on, says Andrea Bonior, Ph.D., a psychologist in Washington, D.C. Limiting anxiety is healthy. A surfeit of the stress hormone cortisol may lead to chronic pain, depression, cognitive issues and even heart problems, potentially shortening your life. Not to mention that constant worry is no fun." Yahoo News

I also read a comment from one of my readers today that said, "You inspired me to write today..." Now, I feel even better about writing my thoughts down for the public to read. As I went through one of the most life changing years of my life, I shared it with the world, and, now, I'm just trying to be mind healthy...

So, in other news, I am getting ready for an opening next Friday for the Tierra Del Sol group and, at the same time, getting ready to start my art classes the following week. I can't imagine what my life is going to be like trying to organize the classes and gallery simultaneously but I am so excited to be given this opportunity to grow. I just hope and pray that I can accomplish this successfully to grow even more. It's time to start what I have always wanted to achieve and if I don't succeed, which may happen, I can always keep my mind healthy by writing my failures down because someone once said to me that we won't realize our success without our failures.

Wish Me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world. Im excited to watch you achieve all your goals and dreams. I have no doubt you will.
    -sister

    ReplyDelete