Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Made a Difference Today...


I made a difference today... a small difference... but, still, a difference...
A 7 year old answered my question... he said, "Blue, yellow, and red... because you can... you can make every color with those... those colors."
After an hour of trying to keep them clean and dry, I just let them squeeze out almost all of the green paint from the tube and paint their rain forest, and what a beautiful, green rain forest it turned out to be. Two brothers trying to share the workspace and paint their own rain forest. It was definitely worth the mess.
Then, at the end, the answer to my question, "What are the primary colors?" answered correctly... It was definitely worth it because I made a difference today...

No comments:

Post a Comment