Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Happens

Photo by Narbeh Iranosian

They say that girls marry their brothers, guys marry their sisters, and, in case you're a girl without a brother... I'm afraid you've married your dad...
Ok... that didn't sound as weird in my head as it did when I actually typed it out... But, the reason I say this is because I was home last night and I watched as my husband lay down on the ground, on his back, crossed his feet, and put his arms under his head as he watched t.v... I sat there and watched him and I went back 20 years and pictured my dad in the same exact position on our old carpeting, in our old apartment. Then, I thought about how life works out and how life happens...
Maybe it is a series of planned events... Maybe it is all planned out for us... or maybe it's all just a coincidence?
At this point, I'm not exactly sure what it is... but, I do know that whatever coincidences are happening in my life, they are specific coincidences and maybe, just maybe, one day, I'll figure it all out and have all the answers. But, for now, for me, life happens...



No comments:

Post a Comment