Friday, November 25, 2011

Songs in My Head...

Photo by Amber Sevilla

I woke up with a song in my head this morning...
I've been going back and reading some of my older posts and, I have to say, it's nice to go back and read what was going on in my head back then, and now... there's a song in my head.
These days, I'm not really sure what goes on up there... I don't pay much attention anymore. I don't know if that means I'm less emotional, or less attentive, or less spiritual... I don't really know...
I guess I've been busy with my personal duties and haven't given myself the opportunity to stop and think about what I am thinking about. I do know that I am listening right now... I am listening at this moment... and I can hear myself smiling and crying at the same time. I smile because I am at a great moment in my life and I'd like to stay right here. I cry because I am not at the moments I moved on from... So, as you can tell, maybe it is better if I keep myself from thinking too much... But, I have to say that smiling and crying at the same time is the best way I can describe what I am feeling right now and knowing that feeling helps me be aware of myself... and when I am aware, I leave room for songs in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment