Thursday, December 15, 2011

Check off "New Post on Blog"


The day before every opening, I have a list full of "things to do" and my brain does not seem to go to sleep when I do... Although, with every opening, I get better at finishing my tasks faster and am even more organized than the one before, but I still feel overwhelmed and tired by the end of the day. Sometimes, I even feel like giving up and going home... But, today, I met a woman who gave me the power to let all of my overwhelming feelings of stress go and, somehow, move me along for the day. Coincidently, we began chatting in the line at the Dollar King and as I told her I was running the gallery up the street, she began talking about how she had put our postcard of the show up on her refrigerator and that she was going to join us tomorrow night. She told me that she loved the portrait of the woman and that she was so excited to come by and buy a piece of art. That was enough to put a smile on my face and get going on checking off my list of "things to do" for the day. Thank you to whoever plans to show up tomorrow night! Your presence is what helps me move forward and put these things together. Now, I can check off "new post on blog"!!!
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment