Friday, February 25, 2011

Rain or Shine


As I get ready for tomorrow's opening, I feel tired... excited... sleepy... content... but, all the while, sad...
I haven't been able to brush off a certain sad feeling I've had all day... It has been lurking around and as I get into bed and get ready to sleep, I realize that I have felt a bit of sadness throughout the whole day, today. I don't know if it's a personal reason or just a bad patch but I know it's there. Maybe, it's a sensitive, womanly feeling that comes and goes sometimes? I'm not sure where and how it came along, but it has been here the whole day and, right now, I'm ready for it to go away...
I have previously described tomorrow's show and now that the work is finally up and ready, and, unfortunately, with scheduled rain, I'm happy about the outcome. I have watched these two artists put all their efforts into this collaboration and, tonight, I have witnessed the the extraordinary power of their work as it was being displayed. I'd like to wish them both luck in their futures and let them know that whatever it was that made them push through this project is exactly what they need to hold onto for success. I hope they both know the abundance of their talents and I hope they continue to show the world what they're made of...
So... sad or happy... rain or shine... tomorrow, we wine...

Tip of the Post: When it comes to special events, concentrate on the "special" part, no matter what...

1 comment:

  1. Love you for putting this together for us and helping me out Ir.
    El

    ReplyDelete