Monday, February 7, 2011

Wrapping it Up...


I have to wrap a few loose ends... Just some stuff I brought up during the year...
About the dress fitting... I am trying to keep a daily exercise schedule and eating better... but you will hear about the first dress fitting... I promise...
And, about the contest: commenting everyday for the last twenty and some days... Lucy kept up... until we lost touch with her the last few days... Sister kept up... somewhat... but, she'll kick my ass if I don't get her the handmade gift I promised... and, El kept up for a while but not as consistently... Now, I will be giving out a handmade gift to the ones who tried their best and are not going to kick my ass. So, thank you all for participating! Your gifts are on the way...

Tip of the Year: Tie up all loose ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment