Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 150: Rest...


I am so overwhelmed with all that's going on in my head right now, I feel like I've run out of ideas and subject matter to talk about... I normally don't have to think about writing about a certain subject, but, today, I can't think of anything because I am, physically and mentally, so tired...
I am getting ready for something that you guys will soon find out about... I have to stop thinking about what I might have forgotten and sleep... Even as I type this, I'm thinking about what I need to get done... it's a horrible feeling. I need to relax my mind, and, let it go...
Tip of the Day: If you're feeling overwhelmed, get some rest... it'll do you some good. If you're not feeling overwhelmed, try working a bit harder, and, when you're tired, it feels so nice to, finally, rest.

The number 3 at the top is a hint of what's coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment