Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 172: Cheeeeese!!!



The other day, I read: "Women who tend to show their teeth while smiling for the camera are more likely to develop successful long-term relationships."
Today, I went to dinner with my mom and my aunt... (Yes, they are the two wacky looking ones right above....)
We sat down at our booth and ordered a couple of Margaritas and Sangria. Since, it was a Friday night, we felt the need to live on the edge a bit... I took out my phone and asked them to smile for the camera. As they got closer and looked over at me, they tried to give me a smile... and, these days, since we can see our pictures digitally, of course they wanted to see it. I passed my phone over to them as my mom squinted her eyes so that she could be able to see at all, and my aunt looked at herself and made a grunting sound... I started to laugh at them as I watched them... then, I said, "Here... lemme take another one..." as I took my phone back. I took a couple more of them and passed it back to them... My aunt looked at the pictures as she said, "Why do we look so old? Hold on... let me take my glasses off my head... " My mom looked at her and said, "Ya, you should... I think I'm gonna open my eyes a bit wider..." So, as you can imagine, they took a couple more pictures, then, asked to look at it again. They still weren't happy with it. Then, my aunt handed my phone back to me and said, "Here take another one... let's slap ourselves a little so we can get some color in our cheeks!" while she smacked her face lightly. My mom looked at her, started laughing and said, "Ya, maybe I should pull my face back a bit..." as she started pulling on her cheeks and forehead... While this was happening, I sat there laughing as I remembered an I Love Lucy episode I love...
It was a Kodest moment (the combination of Kodak & Modest) and I captured it...
Tip of the Day: When taking pictures, always try to give the camera your best smile. You're most photogenic when you're smile is most genuine.

1 comment:

  1. Seems you Had lots of fun haha KODEST moment lollll i cant stop laughing at that word...btw u look beautiful as always... Im loving the hair color :)

    ReplyDelete