Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 156: Everyday...

I just sat down with a glass of White Zinfandel, and, I was gathering my thoughts...
Then... I read a comment posted yesterday... to the anonymous person who wrote that, Thank you... thank you for reassuring me about this craziness I've committed myself to... at this moment, it was needed... thanks again for your sincere thoughts... Every once in a while I feel like it's pointless, but, today, I woke up with a great comment, and, now, I'll be going to sleep with a great comment. I was fishing for your thoughts for a long time, and, now, I'm feeling reassured about this once again. So, in as many ways as I can say it, Thank you!

I woke up this morning to a comment from one of my readers saying that I had made them laugh out loud... that is a success, if I may add. Making someone laugh out loud is not easy... I, very rarely. laugh out loud, even when watching comedy movies. There are only a few movies that have those certain parts that can make me laugh out loud, but to make someone laugh while reading a story is a big deal to me... So, as you can imagine, after reading that comment, I started my day off with loud music playing in the house at 9AM. I walked over to the Ipod player, half asleep, and turned the music on, without thinking that someone might still be sleeping. My whole day turned out to be a positive one...
As I was about to have a mood change, feeling tired, pouring a glass of White Zinfandel, thinking about all the things I need to get done, I came across the other comment that will help me fall asleep with a smile on my face. It mentioned that it takes a lot of bravery to do this, and, honestly, it does... I have to edit my thoughts, feelings, and life situations, at times, to do this. Sometimes, I feel exposed, like I have no privacy...

Sometimes, I go places and start conversations with people, and, as I try explaining something, they say, "Ya, I know, I read it in your blog..." then, I feel like my actual self has nothing to offer anymore, and, sometimes, I feel like the whole world knows me, in an inappropriate way... but, with all these feelings that come and go, I'd like to say that I'm very happy that I've chosen to do this. I'm glad I can give people something good to look forward to in their day... I'm glad I can entertain, fulfill, and give all of what I have to offer. I'm 156 days in, and I'm 156 times smarter and better than when I started. I teach myself as I give these tips out... they are what I learn from my everyday, that I share with you... It's just the way I look at my life, and sharing it with you makes me feel important enough to be here, so, thank you again for being here with me...

Tip of the Day: Have a diary or journal of some kind and write/draw in it... you don't have to share it with anybody, but, do it for yourself... record some of the most important things in your life, and you'll see how you can learn from yourself... You can learn more from yourself than anyone else... and, you'll have something to look back at later.


No comments:

Post a Comment