Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 171: Personal Space

I think we might have all experienced someone visiting or living with us temporarily sometime in our lives...

It's difficult to share personal space... It might be one of most difficult life experiences to deal with at times. It can get crowded, noisy, annoying, and, at times, unbearable... but, I have to say I've realized that the more people in a home, the happier the home...

My house is full of people and, sometimes, I feel like going into my room, slamming the door, getting under my covers, and digesting a whole bottle of wine, right before I pass out...

There's never any toilet paper, the laundy's always full, and there are more shoes lining the entrance of the house than a Payless sales rack, but, I have to say, when I think back to the last few months... I remember the times we all spent together when we got home at nights. I may not show it all the time, but it's nice to have a full house... it gives our home life and our life a home...

Tip of the Day: If you're experiencing someone living in your personal space, try to think about all the good things they bring into the house, and, realize that all the extra stuff are just extra stuff... they don't measure up to all the good.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you feel that way. You made me cry, but happy tears.
    Love you much...

    ReplyDelete