Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 169: Good People


Lately, I feel like I should be cautious about repeating my tips... I've been thinking about it, and, 168 tips are a lot of tips to remember. So, I apologize if any of it ever sounds repetitive, but, I have no control over it anymore. It just comes out of me once I'm in front of the computer...
Looking back, it seems like I'm a "know it all," except for a few posts, but, honestly, that's not it at all... I actually started this blog project because I wanted to help myself do something good with myself. It was a personal decision that has confidential reasoning behind it... but, it doesn't matter why I'm here. The important things is that I'm here for the good...
This morning I received an email from Jaycee and his wife... he mentioned that they were so thankful for the gift and that we were so nice even thought we had known them for such a short time. He said that it was extremely refreshing to meet new people, good people... I read the email and thought about "good people" for a while...
The world is so crazy and confusing these days that most people don't trust anyone anymore. People live their lives being cautious and afraid of anything unfamiliar. There can be no blame placed upon those people because the world is a crazy place and our experiences and situations lead us to be that way. It's hard to be "good people" because it's hard to find "good people," but, we're all here now, so... why not make the best of it...
Tip of the Day: Try to have an open heart when it comes to everything in your life, no matter what the situation might have been or is. Not trusting or being negative towards people around you will only make your life harder to live... I say, "Live by the golden rule..."

This if known as the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." (Matthew 7:12, Matthew 22:39, Luke 6:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment