Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 179: Be at Your Best & Use Your Best


Why is it that when we have something that's expensive, we tend to put it aside for a special occasion? Why not have "today" be the special occasion?
I'm not known to take care of my possessions the right way. Usually, my mom and sister have to follow me around the house, or... remind me to not put my cream bag on the floor. Normally, I use the Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, and $5 Fashion Gal wallet with the same respect... I use it. It doesn't make sense to have something, in your possession, and not use it... not using it is like not having it, and, even worse, it's not enjoying it. What are you waiting for? Today is not going to come back, and, you're never going to be right here, and be who you are right now, ever again... not even when that special occasion comes up...

Tip of the Day: Using your most prized possessions will make your everyday feel like a special occasion. So, take out your most prized and expensive jewelry, bag, shoes, etc. and make the best of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment