Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 175: Sun Country Airlines

Everyday, I look forward to these 20 minutes... these 20 minutes when I collect my thoughts and type them out... good or bad, long or short, right or wrong... once it's published, it's public!
Tonight, I remembered something my dad once said, "You know you have found the right person when you feel like you're together, when worlds apart..." I posted about that on Day 59, which was 116 days ago....
Armen had to fly somewhere tonight, for work... I just got back from dropping him off at the airport, and, now, I feel like I have to highlight my dad's words, in my head, to feel better about this moment. It's easier said than done, dad... that, I could say for sure...
I realized how weird of a place the airport actually is... it's not, physically, the coziest place of all, but, it's such a warm place. People are always hugging and kissing each other, no matter if they're saying hello or goodbye. It either brings people together or pulls them apart, but, it's the only place that keeps the whole world connected. Without it, we would never be able to see the world from above or get to our destinations.
Tonight, the airport pulled me and Armen apart for a period of time, but, it'll be the same place that'll bring us together again... even though, we are together...
Tip of the Day: It's okay to be apart from the people in your life, sometimes. Having that time apart makes you realize how good it is when you're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment