Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 159: Dance, dance, dance...


Today's late post is later than yesterday's late post... We had a wedding tonight and I am exhausted from dancing my ass off on the dance floor... I must have been dancing for 6 straight hours, with minor breaks in between.
My cousin and her, now husband, got married, today, after 7 or 8 years of dating. I'd like to wish them nothing but happiness in their life together. I hope they achieve all of their goals in life and always stand by each other just as they did at the altar today. My best love and best wishes to you with today's blog dedicated to your union...
Even though I can't keep my eyes open to do this the right way, I'm glad I danced as much as I did. I don't know what I would've done if weddings didn't consist of music and dancing...

Tip of the Day: When attending an event, try to participate in the dancing. If it takes a couple of shots or glasses, take them, because once you're loose and on the dance floor, fun comes your way automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment