Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 214: Privacy...

I typed out this huge paragaph about how lonely I felt, at a certain point, today, (and almost published it) but, then, I realized that I don't feel comfortable expressing certain things about myself. I'd rather keep my lonely feelings and uncertainties to myself. I don't have to be honest about everything that goes on in my life. Today, I'm going to tell a small lie... I usually never feel alone...
Tip of the Day: Telling small lies to protect yourself and your feelings are okay sometimes. You don't have to be honest about every single thing in your life. After all, you do have a right to your own privacy.

"The personal life of every individual is based on secrecy, and perhaps it is partly for that reason that civilized man is so nervously anxious that personal privacy should be respected."
Anton Chekhov

No comments:

Post a Comment