Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 217: Books

I visited the library the other day... only because I had to... but, today, I visited Barnes & Noble. I realized I had forgotten what it feels like to be around so many books. For me, it's overwhelming to walk around a book store, in the aisles, (especially the Bargain books) trying to read the book titles and pick out the ones that might interest me. It's, kind of, like being at the mall, in my favorite store, and trying to pick out the clothes that catch my eye. I usually go for the books with the illustrations on the covers, which direct me, either, to the children's book or the Love & Sex sections most of the time, but, no matter what section I end up in, by the end of it, my brain is tingling and awake.

Tip of the Day: Visit a book store or library from time to time... The experience of books wake your brain up.

No comments:

Post a Comment