Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 224: Off to Paris...


"There is a very special gift that you can never see. The reason it's so special is it comes to you from me. Whenever you are lonely or even feeling blue, you only have to hold this gift and know I think of you. You never can unwrap it, please leave the ribbon tied, just hold the box up to your heart it's filled with love inside."

That's written on a mini gift box I received years ago... When I travel, it's with me, and, honestly, it makes me feel better when I see it while I'm away from home.

Tonight, I'm packing it up because this mini gift box is taking a trip to Paris...

Tip of the Day: When you're going away from home, take something familiar with you that'll make you feel better in a strange place.

No comments:

Post a Comment