Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 308: That one goal for December 6th, 2011


I did the corniest thing today... During dinner, I went around and asked everybody what their one, most important goal is for next year. Some of us answered, "2 million dollars" some said, "Hundred thousand dollars" one (a very unique one of us) said, "learn Chinese Mandarin fluently" one said, "Louboutin shoes" another said, "Backpacking through Europe"... and, then, it was my turn...
I've been trying to write out my goals the whole day today, but I couldn't get myself to concentrate well enough. Having everyone bring up their goals helped me get a start on my own. Well, the one goal I could think of in the moment was "to make a home" but, that's going to take on its own and come together, somehow, after the wedding, so, I thought a bit longer and said, "I'd like to have a few shows next year and have one big show at the end of the year. I'd love to expand the gallery." So, there it was... I had figured out that one goal, which will help me get started on a long list by the new year.

Tip of the Day: Think about that one goal you'd like to reach by December 6th of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment