Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 312: Happy After Thanksgiving

I received a "Happy After Thanksgiving" holiday card this morning. As I pulled the card out of the envelope, I realized the image on it was of one we (The 12 women artists in Frontenay) took together about 3 months ago, at the other end of the world. I couldn't help but smile at our postures and expressions in the photo... it took me back to that day when we were trying to set the camera on an automatic setting and, at the same time, trying different poses, while laughing at ourselves. I'd like to thank the person who sent this card out to us all, at different parts of the continent.
At the end, it reads: "I will raise a glass "To Us" and glow in the memories."
As a reply, I say: "I will raise a glass 'To You All,' the women I've learned so much from and will never forget the memories."
Thank you so much!

Tip of the Day: Send out a card to someone this Holiday season... it might just mean the world to them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin: Yes, Frontenay was wonderful and I so loved meeting you and getting to know you. We also had a great time in Paris...Musee D'Orsay and going out to dinner, not to mention walking miles and miles around the city. What an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done, iren! it's fair to say we all learned from each other, truly a feast of shared experience and revelry. bottom line: 'love isn't love til you give it away'...

    ReplyDelete