Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 313: Life's Events


I was talking to someone about my blog today... She was telling me how much discipline it would take to do this everyday, and I was saying how much I need to do this everyday. I need this more and more as the days go by. It has become apart of my everyday, like brushing my teeth.
It's hard to imagine that 313 days have passed... Sometimes, I think about what doing this is going to mean in my life later on. I think about going back and reading it in a few years, or in many years. It'll be a daily journal of my life that began with the one, most important event that took place in my life. That event has brought me here... to day 313, and, now, all I can do is be grateful for all of life's events, good or bad...

Tip of the Day: Everything has its own way of working out... don't try to wonder too much about why some things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment