Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 317: No Regrets


Well, the pain in my foot comes and goes now... It has reached a healing point where it only hurts when I wear a certain shoe, but no body ever died from a blister... so... I think I'm going to be okay...
I read somewhere, "I wish I had another chance... I'd do it all over again." It made me think for a while about what it was actually saying... If I had another chance, I'd do it again... I want another chance to do it again... I have no regrets... and, it made me realize that there might be things that we're sorry for, but do we actually regret the things we're sorry for? I'd say that it would depend on the situation, but there would be many instances that I wouldn't regret the things I'm sorry for... because even the things I'm sorry for are the things that have brought me here... they might have given me blisters, but I'm here now...

Tip of the Day: Try to understand every move that has brought you here... Even if you're sorry for certain mistakes, it doesn't mean you should regret them.

1 comment: