Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 311: Just as it should be...

I woke up this morning to my grandmother asking me where she can find a hair comb... I was too sleepy to guide her in the right direction so I told her to ask my mom. She kept walking around, in and out of the bedrooms, asking the same question, "Where do you have a hair comb? I need to comb my hair... I don't know where the combs are... where are your hair combs?" At that moment, I was annoyed, but I had never been happier to be awake.
I had a dream... I dreamt that someone was trying to break us apart... I tried to stay with you as long as possible because you are what makes me happy... happy in every way... Every moment with you is perfect... and, here, I couldn't figure out what was happening to us... I couldn't understand why this was happening... but, I woke up... I woke up and realized that the world is just as it should be...
I was happy I was awake... even if it was waking up to a confused, uncombed, grandmother.

Tip of the Day: Dreams are meant to be woken up from, so be sure to be able to tell the difference, when in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment