Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 332: Box of Chocolates


I thought I should do this early today, just in case my mind decides to empty again at the end of the day.
The Holidays are not about presents... They're not about shopping, standing in long lines, and trying to get to the after-Christmas sales, but... they are about chocolate! I've received two boxes of chocolates since yesterday and, honestly, I can't imagine what else would make me smile more than a box full of sweets. I shouldn't even eat them, and I'm not going to, but it doesn't mean they don't make me smile. One of the chocolate boxes was filled with homemade truffles, which I still haven't tasted... and, the other is full of everything and anything one would like, but the best part was a small note inside the box. I don't know the one who gave it to me that well, but she said that she's learning so much from me... Those words make my Christmas and I'd like to tell her that (in case she reads this) I am learning more from you and I'd like to thank you for the sweets and kind words. Thank you!
I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays... I wish you all the good stuff for the New Year!

Tip of the Day: Don't think that you have to gift certain things to make someone happy... Most of the time, a small box of chocolates and a small note will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment