Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 333: I wish you health...

Happy New Year!

I'd like to apologize for the late posts... I have been preoccupied with family and I'm sure most of you have also...
New year's eve is special because we all get to experience the moment the year passes... When we get to the last few moments of the year, right then, we realize how fast life passes us by...
As the clock hit 12 o'clock, everyone began to kiss and hug and I looked around and noticed how New Year's eve happens... We usually surround ourselves with close family and friends and try to enjoy the last few moments of that year and, as we ring in the new year, we begin with hugs and kisses with best wishes for each other. As everyone hugged and kissed each other, I stood there and I realized how weird, nice, and great that moment was... it was priceless...
Even though I spent my New Year's celebration with family and loved ones, I've been thinking about what we wish each other every year...
As we spend that moment surrounded with hugs and kisses, there are families and individuals out there that are in hospitals, in waiting rooms, at work, as a firefighter, an EMT, a police officer, or on the cold, dirty streets. This year, I not only wish all of you the very best in the year to come, I wish all of you the most important thing in life, that we tend to take for granted... I wish you health... everything in life means nothing without good health... I wish health for all the ones in the hospitals, patience for the ones in waiting rooms, strength for the firefighter, will for the EMT, courage for the police officer, and a warm blanket for the one on the streets.... But... for you, the one who seems like they have everything, I wish you health...

Tip of the Day: Always take care of yourself, mind and body...

1 comment: