Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 364: And... so on...


A few weeks ago, I asked my sister, "What do you think 'day 365' should be? I'm not sure what to do..." She simply answered, "Don't think about it... it'll come to you..." Well, I haven't thought about it ever since but it seems like I still don't have a clue what "day 365" is going to be like and it's tomorrow! I thought about "day 365" on day 3, 33, 133, 233, and so on... My point is that I've thought about this day since the first day and, now, it's tomorrow, and, honestly, I'm not sure what it's going to be like or if it's going to be as big as I thought it was going to be. It's kind of like your wedding day... You think about it for so long and when the day finally comes, you don't know how to react... and, it just comes and goes... and... that's it... Well, I'm just hoping tomorrow will be a big day... I hope tomorrow will be a different day... I hope tomorrow is what I've thought it to be all this time. All I can do is have tomorrow come and go and make the best of it... All I can do is enjoy tomorrow like it's the last day of a 365 day blog... because it is! Tomorrow, I will make a toast to my accomplishment and that one toast will start the many toasts to come in my life, on my wedding day, my birthday, my baby's birthday, and so on... Life goes on... and so on... So... enjoy it... all of it... and... so on...
Don't think about it... it'll come to you...

Tip of the Day: There are so many things to look forward to in life. Enjoy looking forward to anything, everything, and... so on...

2 comments:

  1. I have a big smile on my face. I know that when you come home tonight and get ready to write your blog you will know exactly what to say. I can't wait to see your last post. So proud of you for keeping up with it. This is a huge accomplishment.
    Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with ur sis...
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete