Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 357: My Own Evolution


There are some days when I am so into life... all its moments, meanings, events, people, experiences, feelings, and... the realizations...
Right now, we're back home... in my bedroom... The guys are in the living room watching television as usual, and I can hear my mom in the garage talking to herself as usual. I wonder if I'll start doing that someday... I probably will...
The realizations... I realize something everyday... Today, I realize that someday I will talk to myself... just like my mom... because that is the way life evolves and becomes... We all grow to become what we have been apart of for so long. There is no way around it... that's the circle of life.
I will talk to myself... and I will do many other things that I have been apart of... Today, I realize that everything in life evolves and becomes what it is born to be... We can't change the way the world is supposed to be, no matter what we do and say... Somehow, despite all of our efforts and ideas, everything just falls into its own place and it becomes...
My evolution will lead me to talking to myself one day... and, as soon as I whisper that first word to myself, I will smile and nod because that will be one of the most important moments of my own evolution...

Tip of the Day: One day you'll realize that life has passed you by... In the meantime, be aware and apart of your own evolution.

3 comments:

  1. lol my mom talks to herself too and we both laugh about it all the time...
    -Someday I will talk to myself too and my kids might feel the same way I feel when I see my mom talking to herself [Then I'll tell them about your today's post and tip of the day]
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already see that happening. You are soooo going to be mom. Lol
    Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud. We have an exceptional mom
    Sister

    ReplyDelete