Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 338: Pay It Forward 2011... I Promise


I have reposted a Facebook status that reads: Pay it forward 2011: I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO... Well, I've only received 1 comment so far... I don't think anybody wants to think about sending 5 other people handmade things. But...

I thought this was a great idea in giving this year... especially something handmade. So, what I'm going to do is try another version of it here... and, here is my idea:

I promise to send you something handmade, by me, to the person that leaves a comment on this post and every post for the next 27 days, until the end. Leave any comment you'd like, but it has to be everyday, and you have to leave your first name at the bottom of your comment if it is anonymous. By the end of the 365 days, I will get in touch with you and I will send you something handmade... something special... I promise...

Thank you guys for supporting me. :) If you're a bit confused, you don't have to send out gifts to anyone. Just leave a comment. That's all you have to do. :) I mentioned the first part to tell you where I got this idea from. So... please leave a comment and don't worry about sending anybody a handmade anything. Thank you and now... let the games begin.

Tip of the Day: Participate in contests, volunteering, games, or any extracurricular activities sometimes. Even if it seems like you'll be wasting your time, you will, definitely, learn something from it.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm i like ur idea a lot but what if all of your followers start to comment on ur posts everyday?!! Oh im sure ul be sitting thr making handmade gifts the whole year of 2011 thats how much popular ur posts are beautiful :-)
    Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I really like this idea. I don't have to worry about sending other ppl gifts. So I say. Good luck and let the games begin. Lol. Your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for supporting me. :) If you're a bit confused, you don't have to send out gifts to anyone. Just leave a comment. That's all you have to do. :) I mentioned the first part to tell you where I got this idea from. So... please leave a comment and don't worry about sending anybody a handmade anything. Thank you and now... let the games begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally up for it hun... Let it begin : )
    Elena

    ReplyDelete