Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 346: Boy or Girl...


Sometimes people ask me what I want... a boy or a girl...
I normally answer, "It doesn't matter for me... Armen wants a boy... but, I don't care... boy or girl..." In reality, I'd want to have a couple of both. I'd like two boys and two girls so that they all get to have brothers and sisters. I just hesitate when it comes to planning that in actuality because we might end up with 16 girls... which is what I tell Armen to scare him when he talks about having sons. I usually don't think about it at all... I figure, let me first tie the knot, then, we can think about babies arriving.
But... I did think about it today... It was the moment when my sister and I couldn't stop laughing at something... we laughed until we cried... and I realized that every girl should have that feeling with their sister. Every girl should have that moment in their life... that moment when no one else in the world would know what you two are laughing so hard at...
Well, to be honest, just to give you guys a little chuckle, we were laughing at a certain physical deformity I have... my pinky toe was not sitting right in my shoe, and with the reputation my pinky toes have, we just stared at it and laughed until I took my shoes off. It was a moment to remember and I hope that I grow to witness such a moment with my children one day... boy or girl...

Tip of the Day: Siblings are a big part of life... notice those certain moments and make sure to remember them. If you don't have any siblings, there are other moments with others... just notice them.

3 comments:

  1. I wish i had a brother or sister but its okay i have experienced those moments with my cousins and best friends =] just like you say we should just notice them...:-)
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Lucy jan, it doesn't have to be a sibling, but the moment matters... Moments and memories : )
    El

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing thinking about it now. I hope everyone in this world is lucky enough to have another person in their life that they can enjoy little moments like this with. Its so very special.

    ReplyDelete