Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 353: I am here and now...


I am finally home... I sit here at the dining room table with a big Eeyore mug full of tea on my left and a box of chocolates to my right. Everyone has turned in early today so the house is dark and quiet...
It's been just another day full of tasks, driving, smiles, and hellos... but, there is something different about this day... Today, I feel proud... I'm proud of myself for getting through this day... I'm proud of myself for getting through this year... but, I don't feel proud because I'm at day 353... I feel proud because I am here, now... Finally, I am here... I've been wanting to be here for a long time and, today, I feel like I've accomplished that part of me... Today, I feel proud that I am here and now... because... I am finally home...

Tip of the Day: We don't tend to feel proud of ourselves very often... Take the time to be proud of your own accomplishments, whatever it may be.

3 comments:

  1. Niceee...Today Im proud of myself too :)
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should always be proud love, You are an amazing person.
    And you accomplish everything that you set forward for yourself.
    El

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you for being "here and now". It's so important to live in the moment and let go of the past. You have accomplished something very important.
    Sister

    ReplyDelete