Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 348: Her Mom's Hand...



I was at the store today and a lady walked up to me and said, "Ok, go with me on this one..." as she pushed her little girl toward me and said, "Here, would you like to take her home with you?" I looked down at the little girl with long, straight, red hair, and blue eyes as she looked up at me terrified. I said, "Oh my gosh... she is cute... maybe she'd like to come with us..." Right then, she hid behind her mom and cried, "Mommmmmy... nooo.. mommmy please..." I watched her as she sneaked in behind her mom as I said, "No, but I think it'll be better if she goes home with mommy, right?" The mom smiled and said "Thank you, that's how we have to scare her sometimes." I nodded, smiled, and waved goodbye to the little girl as she looked at me with terrified eyes and a pouty mouth while she held her mom's hand.

Tip of the Day: Be ready to help out in case a stranger asks you for a favor.

3 comments:

  1. LOL... Poor little girl, what a way to scare her, I hope she doesn't have a separations issue in the future.
    El

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ir i feel bad for the little girl :-(
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Sometimes the way parents treat their kids is scary. I think she probably scarred her poor child for life.
    Sister

    ReplyDelete