Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 355: I had a dream...


10 days away now and... I'm not sure what to say...
I'd like to tell you that "I had a dream... that I could fly from the highest tree, I had a dream... I'm ready now... I'm ready now... I'm ready to fly from the highest tree... I had a dream..."
Well, actually, I had a dream... I had a dream that I would see Venice, Italy on my honeymoon... start my own children's art school someday... fall in love more than once... marry my best friend... I had a dream... and now... I'm ready...

Tip of the Day: There will come a day when you'll realize that you will get everything you asked for... and it won't be a dream...

2 comments:

  1. Your tip of the day gives me hope =]
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so :) I need that to happen
    Sister

    ReplyDelete