Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 354: Just Smile


Sometimes I go back to it... It's easy for me to go back... much easier than to move forward. Sometimes, I think I want to go back, but it's not good for me. I have come this far... why would I turn around... The funny thing is, I would turn around... just to see a smile, hear a laugh, or feel a touch... I would turn back and I know it's not good for me, like an addiction... But, it's not an addiction... It would be an addiction if I'm weak... and... I'm not weak. I've come this far and I'm not turning back... I will glance back every now and then because I love to see how far I've travelled... If you see me glancing back sometimes, just smile and let me move forward because God knows, if you say a word, my feet will sink into the ground and I'll need help getting out again... Please... just smile...

Tip of the Day: You're the only one that knows what is good for you... So, take charge of yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Yes... We have to take charge of ourselves but when it comes to understanding what is good for us i think we should take advices from more experienced people sometimes... Yes i believe that we can learn a lot from our mistakes but some big mistakes can change our future in a negative way... I think you have to be mature and old enough to decide whats good for you on your own so it depends on the age too =] its always good to take advises though!
     And as the Bible says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understaning. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your
    way. [Proverbs 3:5, 6]
    Love you and your posts <3
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is My comment so long? Lol its okay I'm Smiling =]
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to look back and smile sometimes but you can't get stuck in that moment. Look back, smile and let go
    Sister

    ReplyDelete