Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 358: One day at a time...

They say, "Take it one day at a time..." and, some say, "Well... how else would we be able to take it... right?"
I think these 365 days would be the best definition of taking it "one day at time..." As I read through the past 365 days, I notice myself growing and changing "one day at a time." I don't think I write like I used to in the beginning. I mean, you can tell it is the same person but I notice so much change in the writing style and wording. I think every person should use this "one day at a time" idea and take it further, somehow, in their life. There are so many ways of putting it into action like, keeping a diary, sketchbook, taking a photo each day, writing one thought down, measuring yourself (not obsessively), etc. Just one small action in your day, every day, and you'll witness yourself growing into the person you are today, "one day at a time." Then, you will know exactly how to live "one day at a time" without having to do it...

Tip of the Day: Just try it out... live and witness "one day at a time..."

"If you wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes. If you don't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes." ~Senegalese Proverb

1 comment:

  1. It's so true. If we record our lives we will learn so much about ourselves.
    Sister

    ReplyDelete