Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 362: Beautiful Morning...


I have had a very long day... I woke up this morning, with a slight hangover from the Chardonnay last night, and to the song, "It's a beautiful morning..." My sister thought it would be funny to wake me up to that type of annoyance. So, I got out of bed and started my day because it was "a beautiful morning!" Today, the plan was to get my makeup done and go out to a location, with Armen, for a couple's photo shoot. It is for an upcoming photography show at the gallery in February so I thought it would be fun to participate and spend the day glamorously. Well, it was glamorous... I got my makeup done by a professional artist, wore a sparkly dress, put some heels on, and had Armen wear his suit... We went to a couple of different museums and had fun spending time with each other while the photographer snapped away. As we stood there trying not to laugh at each other, people walked by and glanced at us, making me feel a bit exposed, but, it wasn't that bad... it was a different experience. We might have a few decent shots from the few hundred frames but I will let you guys see some more as soon as I get my hands on them. Today was a very long day... but... it was definitely artistically productive, enjoyable, and a "beautiful morning..."

Tip of the Day: Despite the hangovers and annoyance, enjoy your beautiful mornings and experience something different.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh i wanna see!!!

    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for participating love... It was a lot of fun : )
    El

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to play that song for you guys every Saturday morning. LOL
    Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very fun day.I cant wait to see the pictures :-)
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete