Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 351: Never Give Up


There are only 15 days left until the end... It's been 350 days, everyday, and, now, it's almost over... Looking back now, I remember thinking that it would take so long to reach the end, but, it hasn't been as long as I thought it would be. There were days when I wanted to share, days when I would rather go to sleep, days when I wanted to throw my laptop across the room, and days when I thought this was worth it... Honestly, now, on day 351, I know that it was worth it... It was worth every second, every moment, every comment, and every word...
Today is day 351 because I didn't give up... Today, someone said to me, "Don't ever give up on anything... Do what you have to, even if no one is paying attention. Do it! Don't ever give up!"

Tip of the Day: No matter how far you think you are from your goal... Never give up.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." ~Winston Churchill

2 comments:

  1. Well said love... I don't think that anyone should give up on any dreams, goals or hopes no matter what we are facing... I know that it has not been easy for you to keep up with the blog, but believe me that a lot of people have been paying attention and have been learning right by your side. I am very thankful that you did this and will continue to do so.
    Thank you, you help and inspire me.
    Love you : )
    El

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an excellent example of this. I've seen you struggl with things but you never even think about giving up. It's a very special trait to have. You are special.
    Sister

    ReplyDelete