Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 352: Happiness and Love...


I had a nice brunch today... Besides the fruit cup and slice of cheesecake, the best part was spending time with momma. We sat together at a small table, by a window facing the street, munching on our food, while we talked about the most important day of my life...
As I sit here at the dining room table with everyone around me trying to make a wedding guest list, I don't take this moment for granted. I acknowledge this moment and the moments I had today at brunch. When the wedding is over, when I move out, when the baby comes, when life happens and we all move on, I'll remember that I acknowledged this moment... a moment of happiness and love...

Tip of the Day: Acknowledge your moments of happiness and love.

2 comments:

  1. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Frederick Keonig
    -Lucy Gh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So just so you know I haven't stopped reading your blogs. I always read it on my phone and its a pain to comment from my phone.
    This is probably the most exciting time of the wedding. Planning and looking forward to the big day. I think we all should enjoy these moments cause when the day actually gets here it will flash by in an instant :)
    Sister

    ReplyDelete