Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 321: The Ornaments You Consist of...

I decorated the tree today... might be a bit late for some of you, and a bit early for others, but, today was just right for our Christmas tree because I finally got my Eiffel Tower ornament. It looks perfect on the tree...
As I walked over to the tree, with ornaments in my hand, ready to hang, I looked up and realized what was missing. I was missing what is known to be the most spiritual thing about a Christmas tree... my angel...
The angel is what brings it all together and completes a Christmas tree and believing in it is what brings a person together and completes their spirit. No matter what kind of spirit you may have, you have an angel... your very own angel watching over you and all the ornaments you consist of...

Tip of the Day: You don't have to be religious to be spiritual... Your spirit is what makes you who you are... and, an angel is the most common of all spirits. Don't forget your angel topper this year... it's what completes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment