Friday, December 3, 2010

Look Inside the Planner!!!

Here are some pages from inside the planner. I thought you guys might want to see it before purchasing.
There are two different covers to the 2011 planners. You can pick and choose between the two covers posted a couple of days ago depending on which you prefer. They measure 7.5" x 10" and are coil bound. It is 90 pages of writing space for the new year, a different art piece for each month, and a previous blog post from the Everyday Modest blog for each month. If interested, you can either contact me personally at eerren@eerren.com, send me a Facebook message, or send a $30 check to Modest Fly Art Studio Gallery at 7576 Foothill Blvd. Tujunga, CA. 91042 and I'll send it out to you ASAP. The planners cost $25 a piece, and $5 extra would cover the shipping. In case, you'd like a desk calendar along with a planner, they'd cost $30 together, $35 with shipping. I will be posting up some actual photos as soon I get them photographed. Thanks for being here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment