Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 19: Thank You!!!

Merci!!!

It's late again today, but I am here now. Actually, I wasn't busy today. I was home watching movies, and hanging out with the family. It was really nice to just hang out, even though I was thinking about today's post the whole time. I kept thinking "I have to post...I have to post..." but, then, I thought that it's okay if I post a bit late sometimes, it's not like you guys are waiting in front of the computer...
One of my friends that reads the blog said to me one day, "I haven't read your post today, I have to go home and see what Iren's thinking!" I was so surprised at what she said I started laughing and asked her to repeat herself for my own self indulgence.
I want to thank the people that have taken the time to send me messages and comment on the blog letting me know that they're interested and that I'm interesting. It means a lot to me to know that you guys are enjoying this because, today, not only did I realize that I look forward to this everyday, but I "need" this, now, to stay sane.
I would be doing this if I didn't have any readers, because of the goal I've set for myself, but just to hear you guys talk about how much you enjoy it and that I should keep writing, well, it means the world to me right now. Consider yourselves thanked! If I had a filled up address book on the blog, I would, definitely, send all of you handwritten thank you cards. Here is my "thank you" card for you. Today, I dedicate this post to you guys and I hope I can keep your attention for the next few, long months to come. Thank You Again!!!

Tip of the Day: Think about something that someone does for you, that, normally, goes unnoticed, and thank that person with a handwritten note or a thank you card that they can keep. Just let them know that they're appreciated. There are many things that are done for us, daily, by others, that go unnoticed. If you think hard enough, you'll figure it out.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment