Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 20: I hated Sundays!

I hated Sundays!
Hello there! Hope everyone's having a great Sunday! Normally, I hate Sundays, but today was different. I haven't been home today, I've been around, but I just got to my personal space that I can't wait to come to everyday, which is my gallery/studio. This place makes me feel whole. Don't know what I did before this place. Everything I have, that I care about, is here, and, I come sit here, in the middle of it, and do anything I want. Sounds really awesome, huh? Well, it is, and I have my family to thank for it! (Darn it, I should've thanked them in yesterday's post and gotten it over with) Anyway, being here makes me happy, whether it's Sunday or not. Everybody has a day of the week they hate, and I have figured out a way to start liking Sundays. It's like our life is planned around the days of the week, which it is. We go by certain days of work and play. That's really weird, how that all happened, I think. So, maybe, the way to get rid of these negative feelings we have towards certain days is to do something we love on that day.

Tip of the Day: Plan something you enjoy on that day and do it, even if you have to go to the movies, restaurant, or shopping every single week. Set a "date day" with your friend or spouse on that day and try to enjoy yourself, because we can't go on saying, "I hate Sundays/ Mondays/ Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays!" Now, I'm going to be corny and say, 'Try to enjoy every day!"


My sister just called me and she said, "What's going on? Where are you?" I said, "You're so annoying, I told you I'm at the studio! What do you want?" Then, she said, "I'm waiting, I'm in front of the computer, where's your post? What happened?" Then, I said, "I'm doing it right now! What's your problem?" Then... I hung up on her. :) Wow, thanks sis! You deserve a handwritten "thank you" card now!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten used to it. I have to read it everyday. What can I say.

    ReplyDelete