Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 103: Make the best of it...


Today, I was at a backyard party... it was so hot, I thought my makeup was dripping off my face for a second... but, all's well now, and my makeup still hasn't come off.

I'm not sure how hot it was today, but all the women at the bridal shower were trying to find that one tree branch to stand under for shade. There were umbrellas, fans, and more umbrellas, but there was more complaining than the umbrellas. Each couple of chatting women I passed by were talking about how hot the weather was... Everyone at the party was experiencing the same heat, and everyone was sweaty and annoyed, but the only way to get through this situation was to make the best of it. Complaining was not going to make the sun go away and waving the fans in our faces was only going to provide a breeze for a few seconds... so, we put some music on and started dancing, which made it hotter, but it was all good because it was my favorite song...

Now, I'm tired and out of energy, so, I need to recharge, but it was the funnest hot day.

Tip of the Day: No matter what situation you get caught in, try to make the best of it because situations can always get worse and being a party pooper about things is the wrong way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment